Still in walking distance from the Y, the studio is located next to Keyco in the Ann Street Outlets in Stroudsburg.
Our Pilates repertoire incorporates both classical and contemporary approaches to achieve our goals...optimal musculoskeletal performance. Utilizing a variety of different Pilates apparatus, we aim to create a balanced and aligned body that looks fit, feels revitalized, and moves with ease. We alternate the following classes every week, to keep your workouts fun, fresh, and challenging. All Pilates trainings are scheduled through Pat Zaso, 570-460-1589.
1. Reformer: Develop strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance, working your muscle groups with the springs and straps, while controlling the moving carriage with your core.
2. Tower of Power: Combine your mat, cadillac, and trapeze repertoire in this effective workout that focuses on breathing, elongation, and alignment.
3. Jump board: This challenging, cardio-inspired session will increase your endurance, core strength, bone mass, and calorie burn.
4. MVE Stability Chair: The MVE chair is a versatile piece of equipment which builds stamina and power while training the mind and body to coordinate movement in the most efficient patterns. Expect to use your entire body in movements with an emphasis on spinal decompression and eccentric training.
5. Pilates Circuit: This multi-apparatus class allows you to work on all the different pilates equipment in one challenging session.
6. Small Apparatus: This challenging mat class utilitzes flexbars, magic circles, and small stability and weighted balls to challenger your core.
60 Minute Classes
Reformer Class: 10 classes for $225
Private Class: $50
Pilates Circuit Class: 10 for $50.00